HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY PURCHASE?
BEAN HOME S.L. accepts the following methods of payment. Choose whichever best suits your needs.
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- Pay by instalments with Pepper. Information in “Financing”
IS PAYMENT SECURE AT THE BEANHOME ONLINE STORE?
At BEANHOME we take the security of your personal and bank details very seriously.
Pay securely with your bank card at the Beanhome online store using the TLS 1.2 security protocol.
Having a TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security) Certificate means our website has been verified as authentic and that its purpose is legitimate.
Your personal data and your payment details are completely safe, which means that you enter your card details directly into the payment gateways of the financial institutions (Redsys or Pepper).
These financial institutions have PCI DSS Certification (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards), which requires strict control in the processing of our customers’ financial data, complying with the international security standards developed by VISA and MasterCard.
We thus certify that the details of your card are encrypted, with a high level of security, processed through a secure connection and that your card details cannot be read by third parties.
The financial institution only accepts SEC (Safe Electronic Commerce) transactions with the international protocol 3D Secure (triple authentication of the cardholder).
This is the new method of payment developed by Visa and MasterCard that allows you to make safe payments in internet and authenticates the buyer as the legitimate holder of the card being used.
You can only purchase if you enter a security code sent to your mobile phone, which will authorise the purchase you are making at that precise moment. If you do not enter that code, you will not be able to complete the purchase with the card.
The closed padlock icon next to the URL of the web page and the “https” at the beginning of the URL indicate that the server of our website is protected.
WHY IS MY CARD REJECTED?
Your card might be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card is not enabled for payments in Safe Electronic Trade (SEC). At Beanhome payments are made in a financial institution safe environment that only accepts CES transactions with the international protocol 3D Secure. The payment gateway will check that the credit card is enabled for CES and will ask the issuing bank for authorisation with a personal authentication code. The transaction will only be completed if the bank issuing the card confirms the authentication code. Check with your bank that your card is CES-enabled.
- The card may have expired. Check that the expiry date on your card has not passed.
- You may have reached the spending limit established for your card. Check with your bank that the limit established for purchases has not been exceeded.
- One of the details you have entered might be wrong. Check that you have correctly completed all the necessary fields.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
If you choose to pay by Credit Card, you will follow the steps indicated below:
- You will be redirected to a Safe Payment web page.
- Enter the name of the Holder, Number and Expiry Date of the card.
- If you pay by Visa or Mastercard, enter the verification code sent to your mobile.
- When the transaction has been authorised, click on continue and you will automatically return to beanhome.es to view the summary of your order.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
If you choose to pay by Bank Transfer, you will receive an e-mail with the necessary information for the transfer.
You must transfer the amount of payment to the current account of BEAN HOME S.L. within 3 business days or your order will be cancelled.
The order will be finally validated when we receive the transfer. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail.
IMPORTANT: If you pay by transfer, the delivery times will start to run once the transfer has been received and cleared.